Pokemon Go A Mystic Hero Special Research Quest
Trainers, the A Mystic Hero event has started and you can now encounter Lapras wearing a Blanche-themed accessory by completing the new Special Research.
The A Mystic Hero is a new event introduced in Pokemon Go. The Team Mystic Leader needs our help and we must work together with Blanche to complete the Special Research and encounter costume Lapras.
The A Mystic Hero Special Research has four steps, each step with different tasks, rewards, and Pokemon encounters. That being said, let’s take a look at the list of tasks and rewards below.
A Mystic Hero Research Steps Tasks Rewards
A Mystic Hero Step 1/4
- Catch 15 Pokemon: 10 Poke Ball
- Use 10 Pinap berries while catching Pokemon: 1000 Stardust
- Make 5 Nice Throws: 7 Pinap Berry
- Rewards: 1500 XP, and Eevee
A Mystic Hero Step 2/4
- Evolve 5 Pokemon: 50 Eevee Candy
- Use 15 Berries to help catch Pokemon: 15 Poke Ball
- Catch 25 Pokemon: Shelmet
- Rewards: 2000 XP, and Karrablast
A Mystic Hero Step 3/4
- Make 3 Excellent Throws: 5000 Stardust
- Earn 5 Candy walking with your Buddy Pokemon: 10 Razz Berry
- Evolve 10 Pokemon: Inkay
- Rewards: 2500 XP, and Lapras wearing Blanche-themed accessory
A Mystic Hero Step 4/4
- Claim Reward: Sinnoh Stone
- Claim Reward: Unova Stone
- Claim Reward: 15 Ultra Ball
- Rewards: 2500 XP, and Rainy Lure
The only way to encounter costume Lapras is by completing the A Mystic Hero Research, so good luck on your journey.