Pokemon Go Best Kleavor Counters, Shadow and Mega Pokemon Included
Trainers, Kleavor makes its Pokemon Go debut, and if you’re lucky, you may encounter a Shiny Kleavor.
Pokemon Go Kleavor Raid Day is a limited-time event that starts on May 6, 2023, at 11 AM and ends the same day at 2 PM local time. Niantic and Pokemon Go are holding a special Raid Day event to celebrate Kleavor and Shiny Kleavor’s debut. Kleavor is the new three-star Raid Boss, and Raids are currently the only way to get Kleavor. Please have in mind that Scyther is currently unable to evolve into Kleavor.
Kleavor is appearing more frequently in Raids, and many players want to know how to beat Kleavor. Well, we have the list of the best Kleavor counters, including moves, so feel free to check it out below.
Kleavor is a dual-type Bug, Rock-type Pokemon, weak to Rock, Steel, and Water attacks. Defeating Kleavor is not “mission impossible” and you can beat it solo.
Kleavor Counters in Pokemon Go
- Shadow Metagross with Bullet Punch and Meteor Mash
- Shadow Rhyperior with SmackDown and Rock Wrecker
- Mega Swampert with Water Gun and Hydro Cannon
- Mega Blastoise with Water Gun and Hydro Cannon
- Primal Kyogre with Waterfall and Origin Pulse
- Metagross with Bullet Punch and Meteor Mash
- Kyogre with Waterfall and Origin Pulse
- Rampardos with Smack Down and Rock Slide
You are all set now, so good luck on your journey, and fingers crossed for Shiny Kleavor.