Pokemon Go: Go Battle Day Stardust Timed Research Quest
Trainers, the Go Battle Day: Stardust Timed Research is live, and you can now complete the tasks and earn 25,000 Stardust, 3 Rare Candies, and 1 Star Piece.
The Go Battle Day: Stardust is a new event introduced in Pokemon Go. This event starts on May 14, 2023, at 12 AM and ends the same day at 11:59 PM local time. During the event, Pokemon Go players will get 4x Stardust from win rewards, and participate in max 100 battles. As for the Leagues, Ultra League and Sunshine Cup: Great League Edition will be active, Also, players (ticket holders) will have a chance to access the battle-themed Timed Research.
You must have a ticket to access the Go Battle Day Stardust Timed Research and receive the above-mentioned bonuses. This Timed Research is available starting May 14, 2023, from 12 AM to 11:59 PM local time. That said, let’s take a look at the tasks below.
Go Battle Day Stardust Timed Research Tasks
- Battle in the Go Battle League 20 times: 4000 Stardust
- Battle in the Go Battle League 40 times: 4000 Stardust
- Battle in the Go Battle League 60 times: 4000 Stardust
- Battle in the Go Battle League 80 times: 4000 Stardust
- Battle in the Go Battle League 100 times (wut?): 4000 Stardust
- Rewards: 3 Rare Candy, 5000 Stardust, and 1 Star Piece
This is a perfect Timed Research to grind Stardust (for those who want to spend more), so make sure to claim it and complete it before the event ends.
Do you have to win 20-40-60-80-100 battles to get the rewards or just participate in the battles?
OMFG you actually have to win 20-40… I’m asking for a dollar refund. Fuck this.