Pokemon Go May 2023 Community Day Featuring Fennekin
Trainers, Niantic and Pokemon Go announced the sixty-fifth Community Day event.
The next Community Day event in Pokemon Go starts on May 21, 2023, featuring Fennekin, shiny Fennekin, new Charged Attacks, a Special Research story, event-exclusive bonuses, bonus Raid Battles, and new Field Research tasks.
Here is everything you should know about May 2023 Community Day.
May 2023 Community Day Fennekin
- Date and time: May 21, 2023, from 2-5 PM local time
- Featured Pokemon: Fennekin
- Shiny Fennekin available
- Evolve Braixen (Fennekin’s Evolution) during the event or up to five hours afterward to get a Delphox that knows the Charged Attack Blast Burn
- While Braixen evolved into Delphox during the event will know Blast Burn, starting at the beginning of the event, Delphox will be able to learn the Charged Attack Mystical Fire. Delphox will still be able to learn Mystical Fire after the conclusion of the event
- Community Day Special Research story – Fur and Flames
- Bonuses: 3x Stardust for catching Pokemon; 2x Candy for catching Pokemon; 2x chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive Candy XL from catching Pokemon; Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours; Incense (excluding Daily Adventure Incense) activated during the event will last for three hours; Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise; Trades made during the event will require 50% less Stardust; One additional Special Trade can be made for a maximum of two for the day
- Bonus Raids after CD
- Four-star Raids featuring Braixen
- Bonus for completing four-star Raid Battles
- May Community Day-themed Field Research will be available
- Community Day map; Community Day Parks
Good luck on your journey Trainers and let’s catch ’em all.