Elden Ring has released a new update, version 1.10, designed to address several game balance issues and fix various bugs. Developer FromSoftwares and publisher Bandai Namco primarily focus on rebalancing the PvP combat, but single-player and cooperative play will also see changes with general gameplay adjustments.
The main area of focus in patch 1.10 lies in the PvP-exclusive balance adjustments. Players will experience increased poise damage for all weapons, along with selected spells and incantations, lending an additional layer of strategy to PvP encounters.
Below you can find the complete patch notes.
Elden Ring 1.10 Patch Notes
ELDEN RING Notice of Update Distribution – Version 1.10
PlayStation 4 / PlayStation 5 / Xbox One / Xbox Series X|S / Steam
PvP-exclusive balance adjustments
The adjustments in this section do not affect single-player or cooperative play.
- Increased poise damage of all weapons and some spells and incantations.
- Increased poise when attacking with some skills, spells, incantations and some types of weapon attacks that generates poise.
- Added damage reduction when performing attacks with some skills, spells and incantations and some types of weapon attacks that generates poise.
- Critical hit angles have been extended.
- Decreased the invulnerability window of the Quick Step and Hound’s Step skills.
- Decreased the damage reduction granted by some skills, incantations and items.
General balance adjustments
- Increased critical hit damage.
- Decreased recovery time after a missed critical hit.
- Increased poise damage of attacks that occur after missing a critical hit.
Bug Fixes and other changes
- Adjusted the player damage animation so that the attack direction is not unintentionally shifted when getting hit while attacking with some types of weapons that generates poise.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some spells and incantations from causing damage while under the effect of some skills and items.
- Fixed a bug that caused the effects of the Sacred Order skill to continue after switching weapons.
- Corrected some text in certain languages.
The version number of this update shown at the lower right corner of the Title Screen will be as follows:
App Ver. 1.10
Regulation Ver. 1.10
Online play requires the player to apply this update.