Intel has rolled out a new graphics driver update for its Intel Arc and Iris Xe graphics platforms, version 184.108.40.20644. It’s important to note that installing this Intel generic graphics driver will replace any OEM customized driver on your machine. These OEM drivers are often designed for certain devices, accounting for specific hardware features and known issues.
The upside to using Intel’s generic drivers is that they frequently offer the latest feature enhancements and bug fixes. You can find the driver highlights below.
Intel® Game On Driver support on Intel® Arc™ A-series Graphics for:
- Madden NFL 24*
- Microsoft Windows® 10-64 – October 2020 Update (20H2)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – May 2021 Update (21H1)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – November 2021 Update (21H2)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – October 2022 Update (22H2)
- Microsoft Windows 11*-64 – October 2021 Update (21H2)
- Microsoft Windows 11-64 – September 2022 Update (22H2)
Platform (OS Support)
- 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Tiger Lake, Rocket Lake, Tiger Lake-H)
- 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Alder Lake-S, Alder Lake-H, Alder Lake-P, Alder Lake-U, Alder Lake-HX, Alder Lake-N)
- 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Raptor Lake-S, Raptor Lake-HX, Raptor Lake-H, Raptor Lake-P, Raptor Lake-U)
- Intel® Iris® Xe Dedicated Graphics family (Codename DG1)
- Intel® Arc® Graphics family (Codename Alchemist)
- Self-installing format (.exe) is the easiest installation method and our recommendation.
The driver can be downloaded through the official download page.