Factorio has received a new update on September 25. Titled 1.1.92, this update focuses on bug issues, changes, and more. For the complete patch notes, check below:
- Added a notification when a technology is researched.
- Added /enable-research-queue console command to enable the research queue without disabling achievements.
- The research queue is enabled by default for new games.
- Fixed that pumpjacks would not show the correct status when they were stopped due to full fluid output.
- Fixed that sync-mods-with-save would download the latest mod version regardless of the mod’s base dependency.
- Added ResourceEntityPrototype::cliff_removal_probability defaulting to 1.