Factotrio, a beloved game known for its intricate mechanics and vast player engagement, has unveiled its Patch 1.1.90. The patch brings several important changes and fixes.
- Removed option to capture system mouse cursor when using a controller due to it breaking touch screen input.
- The temporary virtual cursor shown when using the mouse in controller input mode will now disappear when a controller stick is moved instead of after 1.5 seconds (108534)
- Fixed some visual glitches related to LuaGuiElement::auto_toggle and LuaGuiElement::toggled.
- Fixed that some remapped keys wouldn’t work on Linux. (108229)
- Fixed that some default mappings on Steam Deck would map to back grip buttons but there was no way to trigger them.
- Fixed that –dump-data did not work if the script output folder didn’t exist. (108259)
- Fixed sounds.large_explosion ignoring volume parameter. (108493)
- Removed unused rocket silo prototype property idle_energy_usage.
- LuaEntity::neighbours read for underground belt ghost returns far end.
- Removed LuaEntityPrototype::idle_energy_usage read.