A new update, version 1.15, for F1 2023 has just hit the tracks, bringing substantial changes to the virtual racing world. This update, available on Xbox, PlayStation, and PC, introduces many enhancements that promise to make your F1 2023 experience even more thrilling and immersive.
F1® 23 PATCH NOTES FOR OCTOBER 16 (V1.15)
Two big changes arrive with this update in the Sports Update and F2™ 23
A new patch for F1® 23 patch (v1.15) has begun rolling out across Xbox, PlayStation, and PC.
Here are the changes that will be made with this patch:
- Addition of the F2™ 2023 season in-game
- Addition of ‘F1® Pro Series’ drivers to the Icon driver pool in My Team
- Sports Update for F1® 23, changes to vehicle geometry, bodywork, sponsors, colours, and team attire have all been made
- Fixed an issue where the Singapore Grand Prix was incorrectly 61 laps instead of 62
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to get ‘Speeding under the Safety Car’ penalties when entering the pits with a negative delta time
- Fixed an incorrect bump on the pitlane entry of Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, potentially unsettling the car
- Fixed an issue with corner cutting and track limits at the Las Vegas Strip Circuit. This necessitates TT leaderboards for Las Vegas to be reset in this patch
- Fixed an issue where the front suspension on the official cars was not attached to the wheel
- Fixed an issue where textures on top of the halo were not correct on the Ferrari SF-23
- General Stability Improvements
- Various Minor Fixes