For Honor’s community has its eyes set on Patch 2.47.1. This isn’t just a typical For Honor update. It brings some deep changes that could alter gameplay. Below, you can find the full patch notes.
Patch Notes 2.47.1 – FOR HONOR
Front Dodge Melee Attacks
We are now integrating the results from a previous Testing Grounds, in which we tested slightly faster speeds on Front Dodge Melee Attack, into the Live game.
The intention of this change is to improve the viability of Front Dodge Melee Attack as an Opener, for all players. Certain Front Dodge Melee Attacks were significantly more reactable for certain parts of the population, so with this change we believe these moves should function successfully as Openers for all heroes who have them.
After analysis of the data received from the Testing Grounds, we have determined that 433ms is the most appropriate speed for Front Dodge Melee Attacks. There was a significant reduction in reaction times from 500ms to 466ms, and another significant reduction from 466ms to 433ms, but 433ms to 400ms saw no change in reaction times. We have therefore adjusted these attacks to all be 433ms.
We are keeping the timing at which you can perform them at 300ms into the Dodge. This should not have any impact on frame advantage and offers a significant input comfort over being able to perform the attacks later in the Dodge.
One exception to the rule is Medjay’s Throne Room Tackle, which takes the 433ms attack speed buff, but also keeps its ability to be performed at 100ms after a Front Dodge, as the hero is currently underperforming while in Axe Mode. This buff should give the hero a better chance to open up opponents.
Finally, after investigating further, we have to slow down the Dodge Recovery Cancel timing on hit from Front Dodge Melee Attacks for Orochi and Tiandi so that they can be dodged by the opponent if repeatedly used. This only applies to the attacks on Hit, and has no impact on timings on Miss.
List of changes:
We have normalized the speed and the chain link timings for all non-charged Melee Attacks initiated from a Front Dodge. The following changes were made:
- All non-charged Front Dodge Melee Attacks are now 433ms
- Most non-charged Front Dodge Attacks are now performed from 300ms to 500ms
This applies to the following attacks:
- Ocelotl’s Jaguar’s Grudge
- Shaolin’s Flying Monkey Variant
- Jiang Jun’s Mighty Kick
- Tiandi’s Palm Strike
- Shugoki’s Headbutt
- Zhanhu’s Subduing Blow
- Shinobi’s Reaper’s Dance
- Kyoshin’s Sajin-Arashi
- Orochi’s Dust Devil
- Warlord’s Headbutt
- Jormungandr’s Jotunn Surge
- Gryphon’s Shove
- Black Prior’s Jawbreaker (from Front Dodge only)
- Gladiator’s Sucker Punch
- Centurion’s Legion Kick
- Lawbringer’s Shove
- Conqueror’s Shield Bash
Medjay’s Throne Room Tackle received the following changes:
- Is now 433ms (down from 500ms)
- Can be performed at 100ms during Front Dodge
o Palm Strike Dodge Recovery on Hit: Can now recovery cancel from 333ms (up from 300ms)
o Dust Devil Dodge Recovery on Hit: Can now recovery cancel from 233ms (up from 200ms)
Sorting & Filtering
- Added Sorting and Filtering options in the Barracks that allows players to filter the customization
Inventory can be generally sorted by Alphabetical order or Release Date. Some content such as Gear can be sorted by Recently Looted, and Executions by Durations.
For Filtering, we allow players to select more one than option, and the items will show as long as they are part of one of the filters. Players will be able to filter Battle Pass or Event Pass content, Event Loot, Cross Brand, Sales, etc. Some specific content has their own filters, for example Emotes can be filtered by Paired, Unique or Shared.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Ocelotl to start a forward walking animation when exiting lock (FH-5899)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Ocelotl Huntsman’s Spirit to sometimes not work properly when entering Breaking (FH-5978)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Kyoshin scabbard to be offset during neutral dodges (FH-4709)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the players to fall through the map when respawning in the Forest Map in Skirmish (FH-5440)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Afeera and Ocelotl sound effect to randomly mute during 4v4 matches (FH-5906)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Kyoshin “Stellar Blaze” outfit to be locked even if the players bought it in the past (FH-6075)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Shinobi “Sagasu Helm” to have paint patterns, symbols and embossings misaligned (FH-5951)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Domain of the Wyvern effect (unlocked with Shield of Wyverndale illustrious outfit) to have lower bright eyes (FH-5908)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Gladiator “Floriferum Chest” to have stretched textures on left legging for Body Type 2 (FH-5845)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Warden and Warmonger sheathing animations to be glitching with any shared execution (FH-5188)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused “A remarkable accomplishment” trophy to not unlock properly