Ubisoft has rolled out Title Update 19.1 for The Division 2, focusing on bug fixes and improvements. This update comes after the recent Y5S2 patch, addressing several lingering issues players have encountered.
Title Update 19.1 brings several significant changes to the Incursion, Paradise Lost event. After the update, players can expect the weekly chest to reset properly. Additionally, if you have multiple keys in your inventory, you’ll be able to open the weekly chest until you run out of keys. Players can also earn one key per week.
Below you can find the full patch notes.
TU19.1 PATCH NOTES
INCURSION – PARADISE LOST
- Fixed the issue with the weekly chest not resetting on Tuesdays.
- If you have multiple keys in your inventory, you can open the weekly chest until there are no more keys in your inventory.
- Players will be able to earn 1 key per week, and the chest will reset on Tuesdays.
- Fixed the issue where a Mission Objective can remain stuck on “Secure the Area” after eliminating all enemies and the last boss.
- The amount of damage that can be done to Bosses is now capped to prevent Moss, Wright, Martinez and Johnson from being killed with a single shot.
- Fixed the issue where the open world difficulty affected the scaling of some enemy NPC skills.
- Fixed the issue with the Directives remaining active and affecting gameplay.
- Fixed the issue that caused the final chest and Bosses drop Raid exclusive items.
- Leaderboards reset due to data tracking inconsistency and changes made to Bosses HP.
GEAR & WEAPONS
- Updated the description of the Collector Exotic Chest Piece Talent Hoarder:
- Automatically regenerate a grenade every 30s, if you have less than 2 grenades in your inventory.