The latest patch for F1 23, released on November 20, introduces a series of enhancements and fixes, aimed at refining the racing experience for players across all platforms.
A standout feature of this update is the addition of the Scuderia Ferrari SF-23 “Golden Age” livery. This new design isn’t just a visual treat. It extends to race suits and driver helmets, providing Ferrari drivers a more immersive and personalized racing experience.
F1 23 November 20 Patch Notes
The newest patch is available now for F1® 23 on all platforms. Check out what’s in this patch below:
- Addition of the Scuderia Ferrari SF-23 “Golden Age” Livery, race suit and driver helmets
- Updates to the visuals of the Aston Martin AMR23 to bring the car closer to its real-life counterpart
- Fixed an issue where F2 23 and 5 lap races were incorrectly appearing in Ranked
- Fixed an issue where Events in F1 World tab “Solo & Multiplayer events” were missing their titles and names
- Fixed an issue when completing a race in Multiplayer Grand Prix with multiple races in the playlist does not progress the lobby to the next race
- Fixed an issue where players were being promoted without completing any Ranked Division races.
- Fixed an issue when buying Pitcoin from the store and then buying an XP boost would cause a crash
- General Stability Improvements
- Various Minor Fixes
The development team are continuing their hard work by making tweaks to the game based on feedback shared by the community. If you would like to track what issues/bugs are being prioritized based on this feedback, please check out the Community-Raised Issues thread on EA Answers. This thread will be updated periodically.