Baseball fans, it’s time to update your game. The developers at San Diego Studio have rolled out the latest update for MLB The Show 23, and it’s now live across all platforms.
For those tuning into the tunes as much as the gameplay, your auditory experience has just expanded. The PlayStation 4 edition has been spruced up with additional songs that join the existing lineup of Sounds of The Show. While the sound of a cracking bat and the roar of the crowd might be music to some, variety is vital, and more tracks can now enrich your play sessions.
You can find the patch notes below.
- Sounds of The Show selections will now be present with newly added soundtrack songs
- Various audio updates.
- There are no gameplay or live content balance changes at this time.
- Many World Baseball Classic players have been removed from the Default and Live rosters.
- Note about Diamond Dynasty content: All World Baseball Classic related content such as Programs, Conquest, etc. can be played until Dec. 31, 2023. That content will be disabled beginning Jan. 1, 2024.
- Note about World Baseball Classic items: All items acquired by Dec. 31 will remain in user inventories. In addition, existing World Baseball Classic items will continue to remain available in the Community Market, including bat skins, icons, uniforms and player items.
- All existing save files, either for Rosters or game modes like Franchise and RTTS, will be unaffected by this update.