H1Z1: King of the Kill servers will be offline today due to a new update.
The game servers are going offline today December 14, starting from 12:00 PM CET until 6PM CET. The online servers will be updated, so as a lot of bugs, in order to fix the lobby times and snaking. Also, a new feature will be added to the game.
A number of players in Fort Destiny will be reduced, so the game will no longer have problems with the loading. You can now equip AK-47 via proximity right-click like every other weapon.
H1Z1: King of the Kill Patch Notes
- Kill Cam, a new feature is now added and the camera will now follow the person who killed you for a short time.
- Shotgun shot registration and performance is changed
- Reduced the amount of players that you will see in Fort Destiny. This was done to reduce network load to improve game performance on our servers, and should not really impact your game experience. This has no effect once you parachute into the world to begin the match.
- Fixed a known case where winning a game could cause a “stuck cursor” state in the subsequent game, which could lead to the inability to aim or shoot under some circumstances.
- Entering a vehicle prone will no longer allow players to move faster than intended while prone after exiting the vehicle. This removes an exploit that popped up recently that we wanted to eradicate quickly.
- Cutting the engine of a vehicle will no longer make it completely silent. This should not occur any longer as you can hear the vehicle rolling.
- FOV range is limited in the useroptions.ini to match the in-game range.
- Procoagulant was appearing as craftable even if you were missing ingredients. This will no longer happen and it will correctly indicate if you are able to craft it or not.
- Appropriate right click options have been fixed on Makeshift Armor.
- Holiday Hoodies will now correctly have the hood down when equipping a helmet.
- Fixed some clipping issues that occurred when wearing body armor and a parka, and the Frostbite Beanie and a face mask.
The developers are saying that H1Z1: King of the Kill will be getting one more update before the holidays. What I know until now, is that this new patch will bring some changes to the server’s performance.