After a series of updates trying to improve the game’s stability, is this finally the ONE? The New Dota 2 Update 7.05 just came to live.
There are some general fixes as well as changes in terms of items and heroes.
Well, speaking about Valve, their goal is pretty much to get on the right track. We’re talking about Dota 2 and we know how big it is. Getting a perfect balance update is really hard.
Some of the General changes are that Treant Protector is now able to pick in Captains Mode.
- Also, Towers base armor are reduced by 2 and they now gain 1 more armor per nearby enemy hero (3 total per enemy). Towers bonus armor based on enemy heroes AoE is increased from 1200 to 1400.
- Shrines health regen is reduced from 100 to 90 and intelligence based spell amplification is increased from 1% per 16 to 1% per 15 intelligence.
- The required experience to go from level 20 to 25 now is 10000 (before 10895).
As we said, some of the items are also being changed, but it feels like even a newer chapter is beginning after the Dota 2 7.00 update.
- Invoker players? Hand of Midas XP is reduced from 2.5x to 1.75x and the Gold Bonus from it is increased to 220 (190 before).
We lose XP bonus for 30 more gold. Do not know how good is that, but well see.
Orb of Venom slow duration is now reduced to 3 seconds while its DPS is increased to 5.
Well, one of the biggest changes is the Tranquil Boots. They are getting a buff in terms of regen and movement speed, but they lose the armor.
- Now, it needs a Wind Lace instead of Ring of Protection and it no longer provides armor. The Active state regeneration is increased to 14 (being 12 before) and the active state movement speed is now 90 (85 before).
- Tranquil Boots disabled state movement speed is also increased to 65 (55 before).
- Power Treads attribute bonus is increased from to 10 (9 before).
- Quelling Blade damage no more stacks with Iron Talon.
Some of the Hero Changes
After a lot of competitive scenes where Abaddon was being picked, Valve decided to make changes in the 7.05 patch, reducing the strength to 2.3 (2.5 before).
Speaking about the gold digger himself, Alchemist. In this Dota 2 Update, Alchemist has been nerfed. Acid Spray now scales as the levels of the ability grow and his Ultimate (Chemical Rage) cooldown is now increased from 45 to 55. Now, that’s a lot.
Bristleback received another buff on his Quill Spray ability by 50. Now, Quill Spray AoE is increased to 700. His talents are also being buffed, meaning the boss himself will be a real pain in this game. We plan to see a lot of Bristleback offlane in 7.05.
QoP should be more harassing mid pick now, considering the buff of the Shadow Strike range and damage.
Those were some of the heroes changes. For more detailed info please visit Dota 2 official website. Tell us in the comments down below what do you think about this 7.05 patch? Is there a new meta already?