One of the most awaited patches of all time, The Division 1.6.1 is about to come tomorrow. As you remember, we’ve posted an article about a week ago, explaining about the new Loadout Feature and how’s it going to make changes in The Division. We’re are talking about big time changes, knowing that aside from the Loadouts feature, there will be some gameplay improvements too.
Well, today, the full patch notes were finally released by Ubisoft and we cannot wait for the patch to be fully deployed. As always, when there’s some kind of change to come, Ubisoft prefers on posting the patch notes on Monday, at least when it comes down to The Division. The 1.6.1 patch comes tomorrow, fixing numerous things alongside the long-awaited Loadouts feature!
Also, the Last Stand is getting quite some improvements, so as The Division’s gameplay, which in turn might bring a better experience to all the players. Hopefully, everything will be alright, leading the players to a joy.
Below, you can find all the Division 1.6.1 patch notes:
NEW FEATURE: LOADOUTS
- Loadouts offer players the chance to save their equipped Weapons, Gear, Skills and Talents to Loadout slots, allowing for quick swapping of builds to be used for different activities.
- Players will be able to create and save up to 6 Loadouts per character.
- Each Loadout can be directly equipped when out of combat.
- Aim assist will no longer be activated when players hip-fire with a controller.
- Fixed several bugs that could prevent players from being revived by skills or player interaction if they were previously being revived by a support station and this revive was canceled for various reasons.
- Fixed instances of HVT bosses remaining stuck in their spawn room preventing completion of the contract.
- Fixed instances where players would be stuck “in combat” with NPCs outside of the mission area after completing a mission.
- Fixed a bug where Resistance to Status Effects would still be counted as a chance to resist the effect altogether, on top of reducing its duration. The resistance value will now correctly only reduce the duration of a Status Effect.
- Fixed a bug where a few fire extinguishers would deal high amount of damage to NPCs in some missions. For consistency, fire extinguishers in the entire game will no longer deal any damage and only apply the disorient effect to NPCs.
- Fixed a bug where grenades thrown by LMB grenadiers would sometimes apply stagger and damage before they actually detonated.
- Backpack capacity will no longer be randomly generated for all High-End, Exotic and Gear Sets backpacks. Instead, they will all have a capacity of 110 (120 with all Base of Operations perks unlocked). This change is retroactive.
- Level 34 extended magazines will now roll between 109% and 121% extra magazine size (instead of 109 to 111%). This change is not retroactive.
- Existing old level 33 extended magazines that had a magazine size bonus above 108% will be reduced to 108%.
- Nimble will now apply healing over time in 4 ticks over 4 seconds.
- NinjaBike Backpack has been removed from all loot tables until it can be correctly revamped. That means that it will no longer drop from NPCs or in Exotic Caches.
- Fixed a bug where some items could not be recalibrated to the maximum stat range that was displayed at the recalibration station. (reported by Bratwurst.Bob)
- Fixed a bug with Path of the Nomad where the four-piece talent cooldown progress would reset upon death in Last Stand. (reported by Koto2016)
- Fixed a bug with Tactician’s Authority where the 4 piece bonus wouldn’t reset correctly when starting a back-to-back Last Stand game session.
- Fixed a bug with Shrapnel where the bleed effect would not correctly apply to nearby enemies when using the 4 pieces Predator Gear Set.
- Fixed a bug with Triage where the cooldown reduction would not display properly in the UI. (reported by Morph2o)
- Fixed a bug with Rapid talent where the cooldown reduction would not display correctly in the Skills menu. (reported by AngeliusMefyrx)
- Fixed a bug with Nimble talent where the player could be revived by the talent if they died during cover to cover movement.
- Fixed a bug with Fear Tactics where the shock effect would not correctly apply to nearby enemies.
- Fixed a bug with Wildfire where the burn effect would not correctly apply to nearby enemies.
- Fixed a bug where the Pakhan talent would only work on NPCs and not on players.
- Burst fire weapons will now have a maximum RPM, making it impossible to reach non-burst rate of fire with specific control modifications. This includes Burst Fire MP5, FAL and 93R.
- Base Flinch has been significantly reduced on all weapons. This change affects both PvP and PvE (NPCs weapons will cause less Flinch).
- Seeker Mine – Airburst
- Fire effect has been reworked into a real status effect that can be cleansed using MedKits.
- Stagger effect has been completely removed from this mod.
- Fixed a bug where players would sometimes not receive the correct bonus Signature Skill cooldown reduction when killing NPCs or other players.
- Fixed a bug where throwable skills would become unusable after the player receives a status effects while aiming them.
- Fixed a bug with Ballistic Shield where the player could end up shooting his own shield when reloading and interacting with the Shield deployed.
- Fixed instances of incorrect animations when using the Ballistic Shield with the D3-FNC Gear Set and an SMG.
- Fixed the description of Mobile Cover – Blast Shield that did not clearly indicate that it also applies a blind effect to hostiles.
- Fixed a bug where players would not be healed by First Aid if they are damaged while in the radius of the skill.
- Fixed a bug where the slowing effect of bleed would apply multiple times on a character using a ballistic shield.
- Fixed a bug with First Aid Booster Shot where applying the skill another time while the buff was still active would not refresh its duration.
- Fixed a bug with Ballistic Shield when using 4 piece D3-FNC where the mod bonuses would still apply despite what the Gear Set talent states.
- Fixed a bug in Grand Central where the turrets would remain active after completing the mission. (reported by Pardone39)
- Fixed a bug in Time Square Power Relay where the boss could run outside of the mission area. (reported by Bratwurst.Bob)
- Fixed a bug in Napalm Production Site Legendary mode where the mission could stop working if players stayed idle for too long.
- Fixed a bug in Hudson Refugee Camp where doors could remain closed when a turret was used in proximity.
- Fixed a bug in Napalm Production Site where players would be unable to complete the mission if they fast travel during the “Escape the building” step.
- Fixed a bug where Curveball would stop throwing grenades during the fight.
- Fixed a bug where a Heavy Riker could move too slow and therefore not give enough time to players to kill him before the timer runs out.
- Fixed a bug where a Heavy Riker could remain stuck in the spawn location in the Boss room.
- Fixed a bug where Checkers would not show in specific conditions.
- Fixed a bug with several incursions where the final enemy waves would not spawn in specific situations.
- The Ammo crate was moved to a new location at the beginning of a new Underground phase to make it easier to access.
- Fixed a bug in Secure the Intel missions where the last objective “Recover the Report” could be located outside of the map, making the mission impossible to complete. (reported by TheNenah)
- Fixed a bug where players could be stuck in an unplayable dungeon if they disconnected in the last room of a dungeon.
- Fixed a bug where the player would face the elevator instead of the stairs when returning to the Terminal from the Operation Center.
- Fixed a bug that would allow players to group in a Solo Survival session.
- Fixed several locations in Survival where players could end up stuck.
- Fixed several instances where the Hunter would not spawn for players standing at specific locations when another player triggered an extraction.
- Fixed a bug in Survival where a group of two would be disbanded if one member would be disconnected and reconnect immediately.
- Fixed another weird door.
- Added Proficiency Marks to Last Stand: Proficiency Marks are awarded to the player who scores the highest in a particular gameplay role.
- Each team gets their own list of Proficiency Marks.
- Multiple Proficiency Marks can be given to the same player.
- Proficiency Marks are updated in real time throughout the match on the scoreboard.
- Earning one or more Proficiency Mark will boost the player’s personal score at the end of the Last Stand game.
- Improvements to Team Management menu: Players can now consistently view members of the Allied group and use the mute/inspect functionality as they would with members of their own group.
- Signature Skills Passive resource gain from killing NPCs and players will no longer apply in Last Stand as it was working very inconsistently. Resource gain from other sources like Talents will still work.
- Improvements were made to the Spawn logic to limit the possibility of Spawn camping.
- Improvements were made to some Fortification areas to improve fortification turrets line of sights.
- Fixed a bug where players could be stuck in loading when starting back to back Last Stand game sessions.
- Fixed a bug in Last Stand where players could capture a neutral or enemy point while in dead state.
- Fixed several instances where players could respawn in unplayable areas when killed in certain locations.
- Fixed a bug where players would be able to shoot through the tactical locations on some maps.
- Fixed a bug where the health bar of turret fortifications may not correctly display to the player.
- Fixed a bug where an incorrect message would display when a player who had not fully completed the Last Stand introduction mission would try to matchmake.
- Fixed a bug where players were able to matchmake for Last Stand without completing the Last Stand tutorial mission first.
- Fixed several instances of game crashes during Last Stand gameplay.
- Fixed a bug where players were able to activate consumables before a Last Stand match began.
- Fixed a bug where fortification turrets could sometime shoot through specific walls.
- Fixed a bug where players joining an ongoing Last Stand session would in some cases not correctly see all spawn locations available on the map.
- Fixed a bug where the Megamap may become unavailable when opened before the match begins.
- Fixed a bug where the Player Report screen would overlap with the Last Stand end match screen.
- Fixed a bug where Enemy fortifications would sometimes show in Blue instead of Red in the starting location of the enemy team.
- Fixed a bug where the Pulse fortification would sometimes not work correctly.
- Fixed a bug where using Recovery Link in proximity of an enemy who used Recovery Link just before would lead to the skill being unusable after its cooldown. (This bug only occurred in Last Stand)
- Fixed a bug where the Dark Zone Rank Up visual effect may appear on other players in Last Stand.
- Fixed a bug where players were able to matchmake into Last Stand when they had contaminated items in their inventory.
- Fixed a bug where weapon talent requirements would not correctly scale to their Gear Score 256 value if the player entered a Last Stand mode with weapon below Gear Score 256. (reported by a5onAPUSHexam)
- Fixed a bug in Last Stand where the Gear Score may be displayed instead of the Last Stand rank in the group management screen.
- Fixed a bug where players joining a session in progress would not see any player information on the matchmaking screen.
- Fixed several instances of graphical corruption in various locations of the game.
- Fixed several instances of incorrect lightings.
- Fixed several instances of disappearing props in the world
- Fixed several instances of incorrectly placed props.
- Fixed several instances of missing textures.
- Fixed several instances where players could end up outside of playable area.
- Improvements were made to collisions and cover in several areas of the map (Open World and Dark Zone).
- Improvements were made to several locations where players could end up stuck.
- Added rewards for clearing a Landmark in the Dark Zone. Players will now receive Dark Zone experience, currency as well as one non-contaminated item directly to their inventory.
- Significant Level Design changes and improvements were made to several locations in the Dark Zone to limit unfair encounters.
- Fixed an issue where some Landmarks would not show as cleared after all NPCs had been killed. (reported by illneptune)
- Fixed several instances of Landmarks not spawning second wave of enemies after the first wave was cleared.
- Fixed a bug where clearing a Landmark or a Dark Zone Supply Drop in a DZ bracket below level 30 would show 0 Phoenix Credits awarded. The reward screen will no longer list Phoenix Credits as reward in a DZ bracket below level 30.
- Fixed a bug where the named NPC was missing at the Arch Plaza Landmark in DZ04.
- Fixed a bug where the Dark Zone North mission could break if multiple group members would interact at the same time with desk in the DZ09 safehouse.
- Fixed a bug where players would be unable to fast travel to Dark Zone checkpoints if they were unlocked from within the Dark Zone.
- Fixed a bug in DZ09 Landmark Greenhouse where enemies would not spawn if players were standing too close to the spawn location.
- Inventory tab bar will no longer appear when inspecting an item.
- Removed the UI sound playing when the HUD would autohide, as it would repeat too often and become annoying.
- Added a new setting to allow players to adjust their aim sensitivity while looking through a scope.
- Fixed a bug where resisting a Bleed effect may not be correctly indicated to other players.
- Fixed a bug where items available in the Reward Claim Vendor would display at “0” quantity.
- Fixed a bug where the UI would disappear during a Last Stand match.
- Fixed a bug in the Dark Zone where the “Loot” button would display the text “Contaminated” if the player’s inventory was full when trying to loot with the examine option.
- Fixed a bug in the Dark Zone where the “Item stolen” message color could be inconsistent with the quality of the stolen item.
- Fixed a bug where the Dark Zone rank may be displayed incorrectly in the Friends and Group panel.
- Fixed a bug where where the “Sell in Bulk” confirmation screen would show twice.
- Fixed several instances of incoherent ISAC GPS pathfinding.
- Fixed a bug where clicking on “Scroll Up” and “Scroll Down” buttons in specific menu would not actually scroll the page.
- Fixed a bug where selecting any matchmaking on the Megamap could lead the player to be matchmade to Last Stand even if they chose another activity. (reported by Ins0mn1ac13)
- Fixed a bug where Grenade types would change position randomly on the Grenade Wheel.
- Fixed a bug where the Appearance Vendor menu couldn’t be closed when it was empty.
- Fixed a bug when acquiring new vanity items where the amount of new items would also show on the pouch tab.
- Fixed a bug when comparing items from a Vendor menu where the stats displayed for the equipped item could be incorrect.
- Added a new Control Setting to allow players to select their Gamepad detection mode.
- Several improvements were made to improve texture and model loading speed.
- Fixed a bug where scope aiming could be offset when having dual display set to left or right in the settings.
- Fixed a bug where pressing ESC to go out of Stash menu may make the UI disappear until ESC is pressed again.
- Fixed a bug where players would be unable to scroll through their contaminated items if they had more than 5 in the inventory.
- Fixed a bug where players would be unable to type in the chat window on the Last Stand post match screen.
- Fixed a bug that could cause rapid camera jumps in the Base of Operation entrance.
- Fixed a bug where turning v-sync off could lead to increased loading times.
- Fixed a bug where rebound key bindings to use a combination of keys would only illuminate one of the keys when using a Logitech LED keyboard.
- Fixed a bug where the key bound to Scoreboard would not illuminate when using a Logitech LED keyboard.
- Fixed a bug where fps could drop significantly when the frame rate limiter option was activated.
- Fixed a bug where players could be disconnected from the game after buying Premium Credits.
- Fixed a bug on Xbox One where the game could crash when finishing a streaming installation.
- Fixed several instances of appearance items causing graphic glitches and clipping.
We’ll see where The Division will be heading after all of these changes come to live. We just hope that everything will be alright and all the agents will love the game even more!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!