Silph Road is going wild with their latest APK discoveries on v0.75.0 Pokemon Go update. They’ve made an APK breakdown and includes some pretty awesome new features, events, bug fixes, re-works and secret debugging tools. Sounds great, right? Wait until you see the full list of changes.
Big thanks to dronpas, the Silph Road’s Executive, and his team, we now have a complete APK mine of v0.75.0. As the Silph Road’s team say, this is the largest bug-fix update and it hits PoGo only 12 days after the last update. As I’ve already mentioned above, you will be amazed by all the new features coming with this update, so check them out below.
New Features and Events
- Search Upgrades: Defender, Legendary and Movesets – Trainers can search by “defender” to see Gym-deployed Pokemon, “legendary” to see the Legendary catches and move names can now be searched via listing of move names with the new pokemonMoveNameMap feature.
- New Journal Entries – There is a new entry system that highlights the rewards won with team bonuses and Gym Badge bonuses.
- Safari Zone Badges – Badges have now been added for the Safari Zone event.
- Pokedex Cache Bug Fix
- Avatar Texture Fixes
- Gym Attack Animation Fixes
- Raid Intro
- Raid Lobby Fixes
- Largescale Changes to Gym States – This might be a stability upgrade targeting some of the error conditions.
Secret Debugging Tools
- New Memory Performance Debugging Tool – An entirely new debugging tool has been added in Niantic Performance namespace called Memory. With it comes tools to monitor and handle memory warnings during testing, including during raids and wild encounters, as well as framerate and other metrics.
- New RPC (Remote Procedure Calls) Debugging Tools
- New Network Debugging Tools
- Gym Location Data Loader
Once again, thanks to Silph Road’s Reddit for sharing their work with us! If you want to see the full change notes, visit their official Reddit and find out more.