Treyarch finally decided to unleash the true power of the servers in Black Ops 4. Namely, the patch that was released yesterday improves multiple issues and also addresses a crash. However, the main problem found as a common thing among fans is the server tickrate.
While nowadays, many players seek for the 128hz tickrate, it’s hard to get it because of stability issues. All of the problems with multiplayer games originate from there, which further proves the rebel expressed by all of the fans.
Sometimes, you may miss a player (even though you did hit him on your screen). There’s a good reason behind all of this and is happening not in Blackout only, but also in many other video games. Everyone finds it harder to set up at least 60hz tickrate server, such as the beginning of Blackout.
However, yesterday’s update is here to make the world a better place, and encourage the players to keep playing Blackout. You can find the detailed patch notes below:
- Addressed a crash at the end of matches for Master Prestige players in Multiplayer and Zombies. We’re planning further improvements for related UI issues in a future update.
- General stability improvements across all modes.
- Addressed a crash when crafting the Shield with Frugal Fetish equipped.
- Various stability fixes across all maps.
- Blood of the Dead
- Addressed an issue with the Shield not displaying the correct updated version for the player.
- Addressed a crash when turning on the power in a Custom Mutations match.
- Stash Looting
- Addressed an issue where players had to scroll right or left on the d-pad multiple times to navigate through Stash lists.
- Circle Collapse
- Addressed an issue where the Collapse circle would sometimes appear invisible to players.
- Stash Looting
- Addressed an issue that highlighted the wrong score on the scoreboard if the scoreboard was opened immediately after death.
- Jumping while sprinting with Ruin now performs the same as with all other Specialists.
Best bet is Activision to keep the servers with the current tickrate of 20hz while the playerbase is still booming. After it goes down, they may increase the tick rate and test if there are any issues.
However, there’s another certain issue that people are mad about, and that is the dedicated server issues for other game modes. It’s not all about Battle Royale, and the developer should realize that on their own.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!