Trainers, this year Pokemon Go’s Halloween event is officially announced and starting from today at 1:00 PM PDT (October 23) until November 1 at 1:00 PM PDT, players around the globe will have a chance to catch new Gen 4 Pokemon, new shiny Pokemon, earn bonuses and more.
Here is what you should know about this event:
- Starts October 23 and ends on November 1
- 2x Catch Candy
- Spawn rate for Ghost/Dark Pokemon is increased
- Drifloon/Shiny Drifloon and Stunky available in the wild
- Giratina as T5 Raid Boss for a limited time (October 23 until November 20)
- New Special Halloween Research featuring Spiritomb
- New Field Research tasks
- New Style items in the shop
So it turns out that the TEASE newsletter was 100% true, except the Misdreavus part.