Trainers, this year Pokemon Go’s Halloween event is officially announced and starting from today at 1:00 PM PDT (October 23) until November 1 at 1:00 PM PDT, players around the globe will have a chance to catch new Gen 4 Pokemon, new shiny Pokemon, earn bonuses and more.
Here is what you should know about this event:
- Starts October 23 and ends on November 1
- 2x Catch Candy
- Spawn rate for Ghost/Dark Pokemon is increased
- Drifloon/Shiny Drifloon and Stunky available in the wild
- Giratina as T5 Raid Boss for a limited time (October 23 until November 20)
- New Special Halloween Research featuring Spiritomb
- New Field Research tasks
- New Style items in the shop
So it turns out that the TEASE newsletter was 100% true, except the Misdreavus part.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!