Nvidia Driver 445.75 Adds Optimization for Half-Life: Alyx and RE3
Nvidia Driver 445.75 was released, and it adds optimization, profiles, and bug fixes for multiple video games, such as Half-Life: Alyx, Resident Evil 3, Ghost Recon Breakpoint’s Ghost Experience and the awaited DLSS 2.0 on Control and MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries.
Furthermore, this update adds and improves SLI Profiles for a substantial amount of video games. For full update notes on Nvidia’s Update 445.75, you can check the notes in the list below:
Game Ready – The new Game Ready Driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for
- Half-Life: Alyx
- Resident Evil 3
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint’s Ghost Experience update
- and the addition of NVIDIA DLSS 2.0 to Control and MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries.
Game Ready Driver New Features and Other Changes –
- Added or updated the following SLI profiles for NVIDIA Turing GPUs:
- ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN
- Blacksad: Under the Skin
- Blair Witch
- Close to the Sun
- Hell Let Loose
- Journey To The Savage Planet
- Monster Energy Supercross 3
- MotoGP 19
- MXGP 2019 – The Official Motocross Videogame
- eFootball PES 2020
- World War 3
- Added or updated the following SLI profiles for all supported NVIDIA GPUs:
- Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest • Phoenix Point
- Will To Live Online
- Yakuza Kiwami 2
On the other side of the story, the list of known issues has grown compared to previous drivers. To check the full list of the known problems that have fixes pending, you can check this article.
The driver is available to download through GeForce experience or by using the official Nvidia Download page.