Nvidia has just released a new driver, 451.67, including a new GeForce Experience version. This driver adds support for three new G-Sync Compatible Displays while also fixes bugs for Death Stranding. Additionally, it brings optimal support for Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition, and Codemasters’ new formula racing F1 2020.
The support of hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling, which was added in the previous driver, has caused some problems. Furthermore, Nvidia’s latest driver also fixes known bugs in other games such as Shadow of the Tomb Raider (causing the game to crash if launched with hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling on).
Other games are also received crash-related fixes, such as Detroit: Become Human, which had experienced random crashes. At last, Nvidia noted that this update may be a reason for more issues, and has encouraged everyone to report negative feedback on this Reddit thread.
G-Sync Compatible Display – Added the following G-Sync Compatible Display:
- Dell S2721HGF
- Dell S2721DGF
- Lenovo G25-10
Game Ready Driver Fixes (For full list of fixes please check out release notes)
- The refresh rate of 144Hz-capable HDMI displays cannot be set above 120 Hz. 
- [Kepler GPUs]: With SLI/multi-GPU and G-SYNC enabled, TDRs may occur soon after launching an application. 
- [Detroit: Become Human]: The game may randomly crash. 
- [Adobe Premiere]: Adjustments in Lumetri color panel causes video to appear noisy. 
- [Notebook][GeForce GTX 1050 Ti]: Blue-screen crash, application hang, or system hang may occur. 
- [Notebook][The Witcher 3 WILD HUNT]: The game remains minimized when the NVIDIA Control Panel >3D Settings >Manage Display Mode is set to Automatic or Optimus, and cannot be restored to full screen. 
- [Notebook][G-SYNC]: Graphical corruption occurs when windowed G-SYNC+V-Sync is On while running applications in Clone/Duplicate mode. 
- [Notebook]: LVDS-display goes blank upon rebooting the system after driver installation on some systems. 
Game Ready Driver Important Open Issues (For full list of open issues please check out release notes)
- Windows 7 Only [Notebook][H-Clone]: With the integrated graphics processor as the clone source, display settings cannot be changed from the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- Windows 10 Only [Mechwarrior 5 DirectX 12]: The game crashes randomly with TDR and “Video driver crashed and was reset” error. 
- Windows 10 Only [Shadow of the Tomb Raider][DirectX 12]: The game may crash when launched if Hardwareaccelerated GPU scheduling is enabled. 
- To workaround, disable Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling.
- Windows 10 Only [Horizon Zero Dawn Complete][DirectX 12]: Colored corruption occurs during the game-load menu if Image Sharpening is enabled. 
- Windows 10 Only Several games randomly freeze for a few seconds during gameplay. Affected games include Assassin’s Creed Origins, Planetside 2, Assassin’s Creed III, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, and Assassin’s Creed Syndicate. 
- Windows 10 Only [Sunset Overdrive]: The game may display random green corruption if Depth of Field is enabled from in-game settings. 
- Windows 10 Only [VR}: HDCP errors occur with Valve Index VR. 
- Windows 10 Only [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare]: Color banding can occur in the game after enabling Image Sharpening from the NVIDIA Control Panel. [2889337/3028436]
- Windows 10 Only [Call of Duty – Warzone]: Freestyle does not work. (200593020)
- Windows 10 Only [Forza Motorsport 7]: The curb may display a black strip during a race on certain tracks. 
- Windows 10 Only [Zombie Army: Dead War 4][Ansel/Freestyle]: The Ansel & Freestyle tabs are unselectable. 
- Windows 10 Only [Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege][Vulkan][G-SYNC]: When playing the game in Vulkan mode with G-SYNC enabled, flickering occurs after switching the game between full-screen and windowed mode.
- To work around, either disable G-SYNC or play using an API other than Vulkan.
- Windows 10 Only [Notebook]: Some Pascal-based notebooks w/ high refresh rate displays may randomly drop to 60Hz during gameplay. 
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!