In celebration of its first anniversary, Phasmophobia is allowing players to explore a new Single-Player game mode. The game’s already scary enough for me to play as a party, but I believe that allowing horror-driven players to delve into a new single-player mode might benefit the game. In here, there are slightly different things to do. Thanks to the recent anniversary 0.3.1.0, the game has received a new Journal Overhaul, offline Single-player, and other changes and fixes.
Kinetic Games has posted the changes on Steam and is all about polishing up your game experience. It has some significant changes, like a journal overhaul that makes it easier to track clues and evidence from ghosts. Still, the most significant change is the offline single-player game mode, which is quite impressive.
The update also introduces some crucial fixes such as the known memory leak when using a controller, address of an exploit to become invisible to the ghost, address of an exploit to become unreachable for the ghost, and other bug fixes.
- A complete redesign of the journal to make it easier to use and navigate
- You can now cross off evidence on the ghost evidence page
- The pause menu is now integrated into the journal
- You can now change all settings using the journal whilst in-game
- Added an option to play offline singleplayer which won’t connect you to the server
- Added new fonts for several languages that had missing characters
- The VR mute button has been changed to the pause button for all controllers. Your controller will vibrate when toggling mute
- You will no longer get $10 for failing a contract and will instead get the insurance depending on the chosen difficulty
- If you fail a contract you will now see what the ghost type was
- Ghost orbs will now periodically change position in the ghost room
- You can no longer see the D.O.T.S Projector ghost if you are dead
- Fixed a memory leak on the main menu when using a controller
- Fixed an exploit where you could glitch your head inside something to make the ghost not see you
- Fixed several safe spots where you could stand on something and the ghost couldn’t reach you
- Bleasdale: Fixed a bug where the temperature would rarely drop in the attic
- Bleasdale: Fixed a bug where the hunting equipment effects didn’t always work in the attic
- Fixed a bug where the ghost whisper paranormal sound was staying active on the parabolic microphone
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!