Trainers, the Season of Heritage brings new Raid Bosses in Pokemon Go, and Reshiram and Zekrom are now spawning in five-star Raids.
The Pokemon Go Raid Bosses pool has changed and new Raid Bosses are available to battle and catch. Reshiram and Zekrom return to five-star Raids, and beating them wouldn’t be a problem at all. Before I forget, Shiny Reshiram and Shiny Zekrom are also available, so make sure to catch their forms before they leave on December 16, 2021.
Reshiram is a dual-type Dragon, Fire Legendary Pokemon available in five-star Raids. Reshiram weaknesses are Ground, Rock, and Dragon-type attacks, and beating Reshiram should take 3 Trainers, using the best Pokemon counters, and the right moves.
Reshiram Best Counters
- Shadow Salamance with Dragon Tail and Outrage
- Shadow Dragonite with Dragon Tail and Outrage
- Shadow Tyranitar with Smack Down and Stone Edge
- Rayquaza with Dragon Tail and Outrage
- Rhyperior with Mud-Slap and Rock Wrecker
- Rampardos with Smack Down and Rock Slide
- Dialga with Dragon Breath and Draco Meteor
Reshiram and Shiny Reshiram will be leaving five-star Raids on December 16, 2021, so make sure to get a shiny one before it’s too late.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!