Trainers, the next Raid Hour in Pokemon Go goes live today, featuring Guzzlord. Guzzlord is the new Ultra Beast in the game, available to battle and catch in five-star Raids. Beating Guzzlord shouldn’t be a problem at all, but you must use the rights counters and moves.
Raid Hours are hour-long global events during which one particular Pokemon or a group of Pokemon appears more frequently in Raids. Raid Hours typically feature new, rare, Legendary, or Mythical Pokemon as Raid Bosses, sometimes with exclusive moves. This time we have a chance to battle and catch the Ultra Beast Guzzlord. Unfortunately, Guzzlord can’t be shiny.
Here is a list of the best Guzzlord counters, moves are included.
Guzzlord Best Counters
- Clefable with Charm and Dazzling Gleam
- Galarian Rapidash Fairy Wind and Play Rough
- Gardevoir with Charm and Dazzling Gleam
- Granbull with Charm and Play Rough
- Mega Alakazam with Counter and Dazzling Gleam
- Primarina Charm and Moonblast
- Sylveon with Charm and Dazzling Gleam
- Togekiss with Charm and Dazzling Gleam
- Xurkitree with Thunder Shock and Dazzling Gleam
- Zacian with Quick Attack and Play Rough
For last, Guzzlord can be soloed, so if you want to learn more, see here.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org