NewsVideo Game Updates & Patch Notes
Escape From Tarkov tunes down Weapon Recoil and Stamina Penalty after fan outcry
It seems that the fan outcry has finally paid out, as Battlestate Games, the developer behind Escape From Tarkov, has decided to make several changes regarding weapon recoil and stamina penalty. From now on, players will no longer struggle to control their favorite weapons but also won’t lose the same amount of stamina when hit by any ammo.
This update also allows players to gear and loot up heavily while in raid, as they shouldn’t be burdened by the weight limit anymore. Armored rigs will weigh less, which is probably one of the most exciting changes that will allow players to “extend their inventory space” while in a raid. In a stealthy yet surprising update, the developer behind the shooter has made the following changes:
Escape From Tarkov January 26 Update Notes
- Reduced the recoil angle for all weapons
- Reduced the stamina penalty when hit by any ammo
- Increased the weight limit while overweight
- Reduced stamina consumption in various cases, decreased energy and water consumption in raid;
- Greatly reduced penalties from armored rigs and body armor.