Pokemon Go Shadow Raids Release Confirmed May 22, 2023
Trainers, Niantic and Pokemon Go announced the Shadow Raids, and you can face off against Shadow Mewtwo on May 27, and May 28.
The world’s greatest miners were the first to discover the Shadow Raids text in Pokemon Go’s GM file, and they were kind enough to share their discovery with the rest of the Pokemon Go community. At that moment we knew about the Shadow Raids’ levels, and players will get extra XP from the Shadow Raids. Now, after two months, the Shadow Raids have been officially announced.
Pokemon Go What are Shadow Raids and How They Work?
- Shadow Raids are a new type of Raids
- Shadow Raids are in-person Raids
- They are coming on May 22, 2023
- Shadow Mewtwo in Shadow Raids on May 27, and May 28. Shadow Mewtwo can be shiny
- Shadow Raids will have different levels of difficulty Tier 1, Tier 3, and Tier 5
- Tier 5 is for Shadow Legendary Pokemon
- Shadow Pokemon can become stronger during battle. This will make the Shadow Pokemon harder to beat
- A new item called Purified Gem
- This Purified Gem can be used against the enraged Shadow Pokemon
- Pokemon Go players can stack Purified Gems
- To get Purified Gems you must collect four Shadow Shards
- You cannot trade Shadow Pokemon
Pokemon Go started teasing the arrival of the Shadow Raids on their official Twitter account with a mysterious video.