Respawn Entertainment has rolled out a new Apex Legends update on August 21 across all platforms. While the official patch notes are missing, the game’s dedicated player base has had a sneak peek at the possible changes, thanks to the official Apex Legends Trello board.
Apex Legends August 21 Patch Notes
- Unable to see remaining players’ and teammates’ damage/stats while spectating.
- Unable to reroll challenges.
- [Valkyrie] Blade Barrage unequipping when returning to lobby.
- [Arsenal] Ranked badges are static, not animated.
- [Revenant] Legend not unlocking after completing challenges until the game is rebooted.
- Additional white pixels near stats on post-match player cards.
- Players often return to the first available playlist after playing Mixtape match.
- [Arsenal] Predator Badges are missing numbers.
- Button prompts may not appear on summary/death screen, including the report button – but buttons still work!
- Ranked progress bar missing from post-match summary.
- Ranked timer shows incorrect end date.