Hello Games has released Patch 4.41 for No Man’s Sky Echoes, a pivotal update addressing multiple issues within the game. This is part of the developer’s continued commitment to enhance the gaming experience and respond to community feedback. You can find the patch notes below.
No Man’s Sky Echoes Patch 4.41
Thank you to everyone playing the No Man’s Sky Echoes update, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes are included in patch 4.41, which is now live on Steam and will be coming to other platforms as soon as possible.
- Fixed an issue with Twitch Rewards.
- Fixed an issue with the Personal Refiner.
- Fixed a crash related to networking.
- Fixed a crash related to the Automated Feeder.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when joining a multiplayer game.
- Fixed a crash related to buildings.