Battlerite is getting a new patch 0.12.1.0 tomorrow on May 16. The servers will be offline for 2 hours. To be more precise, at 15:00 CEST, 9:00 AM EDT and 6:00 AM PDT.
The upcoming patch 0.12 brings a new map, called Dragon Garden – Night. This map is the same size as the Day version for 2v2. Also, the area around the center Orb is narrower, which makes it work better than Day version.
Raigon is with new 3D model and his first Legendary Outfit, called “Demonic Lawbringer”. Check out the image below for details.
For last, some Champions are updated, so keep on reading and find out more.
Ezmo – Battlerites Exhaust
- Tome of Destruction (R) now has its own separate counter for Exhaust.
- Using an ability will now reset the Exhaust counter.
- Seeker’s Mark – Heal increased from 10 to 12.
- Hunting Arrow (M1) – Energy gained increased from 8% to 9%.
- Seeker’s Arrow (EX M2) – The first hit of Seeker’s Arrow now benefits from the Steady Shot Battlerites. The only exception is that the knockback from Power Shot is not applied.
- Black Arrow (Space) – Now consumes Seeker’s Mark. Can now collect pickups during the dash
- Rain of Arrows (Q) – Can now be cast while moving. Jumong moves at 60% of normal speed while casting. Energy Gain reduced from 8% to 6%. Snare factor reduced from 25% to 20%
- Bear Trap (E) – Will no longer activate because of targets that can’t be hit.
- Dragon Slayer (F) – Minimum damage increased from 30 to 45. Minimum cast time increased from 0.7s to 0.8s
- Perfect Shot – Unchanged.
- Marked Prey – New. Bear Trap inflicts Seeker’s Mark. Replaces Deadly Trap.
- Viper – New. Black Arrow grants a 40% Fading Haste that lasts for 3s.
- Power Shot & Trapper – Unchanged.
- Panther – Moved from Round 3.
- Rejuvenating Shot – Updated. Bonus healing increased from 10 to 16.
- Precision – Unchanged.
- Crippling Hail – New. Increases the movement speed reduction of Rain of Arrows from 20% to 35%
- Broodmother – Panic duration decreased from 1.5s to 1s.
- Hardened Carapace – healing reduced from 8 to 4.
- Insectivore – Damage, healing, and self-healing reduced from 6 to 5.
- Lord of the Flies – Damage reduction increased from 20% to 25%
- Heavenly Strike (Space) – Cooldown reduced from 9s to 8s.
- Parry (Q) – Cooldown reduced from 10s to 9s. Can now be dispelled.
- Dragon Palm (R) – Now Inflicts a 1s Fading Snare on hit.
Here is something you would like to see:
Those are the major changes with patch 0.12. For more info, please visit the official Battlerite website and find out more.