Here are all of the fixes in game for Battlerite hotfix 0.10.0.1
Ranking System Fixes
- Fixed a bug with placement matches initially placing players too low. Players who have already placed will get an adjustment (if applicable) after the next game they win.
- High league difference bonus triggers incorrectly after a match.
- Fixed a tooltip for which league you’re at (by hovering team/solo avatar while in character select in League).
- Fixed a bug with the “Scourge” rite when using Infest on two targets close to each other.
- The effect for Queen is not correct.
- Targets affected by Brain Bug to sometimes run past their mark and made Target Dummies unable to be moved is now fixed
- Fixed a bug which caused Bloodsucker’s self-damage to be able to kill Pestilus when he was amplified.
General Champion Fixes
- Fixed a bug which caused Poloma being able to hit herself with Soul Transfer (EX Space). (This is what made her able to “hit” Pearl’s or Ezmo’s ultis).
- Fixed a bug which caused Ezmo to get his weapon charges set at 0 without them recharging when standing in his ultimate with “Spell Eater” and “Power Leash”.
- Abilities where they are trying to use them several times even when on cooldown.
- Fixed a bug that caused Croak to no longer be immaterial during Venom Wind.
- Fixed so friends that have messaged you should appear first instead of last in the Friends List.
- Fixed a bug that caused players do not receive level 10 or level 20 rewards.
- Alignment issue in the profile page when viewing team names with non-latin characters.
- Fixed an issue that caused performance regression which would lead to FPS drops for some players.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!