Here are all of the fixes in game for Battlerite hotfix 0.10.0.1
Ranking System Fixes
- Fixed a bug with placement matches initially placing players too low. Players who have already placed will get an adjustment (if applicable) after the next game they win.
- High league difference bonus triggers incorrectly after a match.
- Fixed a tooltip for which league you’re at (by hovering team/solo avatar while in character select in League).
- Fixed a bug with the “Scourge” rite when using Infest on two targets close to each other.
- The effect for Queen is not correct.
- Targets affected by Brain Bug to sometimes run past their mark and made Target Dummies unable to be moved is now fixed
- Fixed a bug which caused Bloodsucker’s self-damage to be able to kill Pestilus when he was amplified.
General Champion Fixes
- Fixed a bug which caused Poloma being able to hit herself with Soul Transfer (EX Space). (This is what made her able to “hit” Pearl’s or Ezmo’s ultis).
- Fixed a bug which caused Ezmo to get his weapon charges set at 0 without them recharging when standing in his ultimate with “Spell Eater” and “Power Leash”.
- Abilities where they are trying to use them several times even when on cooldown.
- Fixed a bug that caused Croak to no longer be immaterial during Venom Wind.
- Fixed so friends that have messaged you should appear first instead of last in the Friends List.
- Fixed a bug that caused players do not receive level 10 or level 20 rewards.
- Alignment issue in the profile page when viewing team names with non-latin characters.
- Fixed an issue that caused performance regression which would lead to FPS drops for some players.