Laser Show is a quest in The Cycle: Frontier. The quest is given by Emmanuel Sullivan – Osiris CEO & Lead Researcher. It consists of 2 different parts. All of them are included below.
The Cycle Frontier “Laser Show” Quest Details
General Quest Dialogue
Dr. Fedotov wasn’t impressed with the attempt at using explosives to break into the Crystal Cavern. His solution: a laser.
At least he agrees with Dr. Sullivan on the importance of getting through the cavern’s walls, even if they don’t see eye to eye on much else.
- x1 Blue Helmet
Quest Parts, Objectives & Guides
Click on Parts to sweep through all of the quest parts.
Part 1 Dialogue
It appears Dr. Fedotov had already conferred with Dr. Farinha about how to break into the Crystal Caverns; it figures the man wouldn’t write anything down and make our lives easy. He insists only a high powered laser drill can get through those walls, so you’re to get us these items so we can build a prototype here.
- Deliver 12 Fusion Cartridge-Batteries
- Deliver 15 Alloys
- Deliver 10 Circuit Boards
- Fusion Cartridge-Batteries can be found in Civilian Lockers, Bins, and as static spawns across some POIs. A good location for getting these is the Lagoon on Bright Sands.
- Alloys can be found in Dumpsters and Industrial crates, including as a static spawn in industrial areas.
- Circuit Boards can be found in Briefcases, Luggage, and as a static spawn across technologically advanced rooms and areas (racks, decks next to PCs, chairs, etc.).
Part 2 Dialogue
Progress is slower than I’d hoped. Korolev refuses to share schematics for their decommissioned Veltecite Laser Drill platforms, so we’re forced to reinvent the wheel. No matter, an Osiris original will be far better, anyway. Get us these additional materials, Prospector.
- Deliver 6 Optic Glass
- Deliver 10 Radio Equipment
- Deliver 1 Gyroscopes
- Optic Glass can be found in Cabinets, but also as a spawn around some POIs.
- Radio Equipment can be found in industrial areas, Bins, Cabinets, and static spawns across the map.
- Gyroscopes can be found in Cabinets.
Keep in mind that the guides are a work in progress. If you notice anything out of place, please let us know in the comments below!
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com