The Cycle Frontier “Satellite Master” Quest Guide
Satellite Master is a quest in The Cycle: Frontier. The quest is given by Emmanuel Sullivan – Osiris CEO & Lead Researcher. It consists of 3 different parts. All of them are included below.
The Cycle Frontier “Satellite Master” Quest Details
General Quest Dialogue
Getting what is basically an orbital beam cannon into an orbit around Fortuna III isn’t as easy as it first seemed.
Help Osiris ensure their new satellite gets operational, and make sure the other factions don’t catch wind about what’s going on; whatever is past those cavern walls, only Osiris could fully understand.
- x1 Epic Shield
Quest Parts, Objectives & Guides
Click on Parts to sweep through all of the quest parts.
Part 1 Dialogue
It’s almost time to get our satellite into orbit. Hack into the surface Uplink network, get us all the data we need to keep the satellite on-target.
- Visit Southeast Uplink on Bright Sands
- Visit North Uplink on Bright Sands
- Deliver 2 Valuable Data Drives
- The quest is pretty straightforward, you need to visit both of the Uplinks, and then Deliver 2 Valuable Data Drives. This is of Epic Rarity, so pay attention to which rarity you upgrade your Data Drive.
Data Drives can be purchased from the ICA in their common variant, but are also found at the Comms Base, and then can be upgraded at an in-raid uplink terminal. Each upgrade brings it to a higher-quality variant. Once the station finishes with the download, the Data Drive is upgraded one variant higher. This step is repeatable, and the Data Drives can be upgraded to their highest legendary variants. In this case, make sure you stop at the “Valuable” (Purple) variant. These sorts of stations can be found at the Comms Base, South-East Uplink, and North Uplink. The Upgrade stations or Terminals look like this:
As for the Locations for this quest:
Part 2 Dialogue
It’s been brought to my attention that orbital weapons are banned in this system, and that our satellite may be considered a weapon, what with its proven ability to vaporize sever- Well, in any case, I need you to get back into the uplink network, get me data on old colonial satellites still in orbit; we should be able to spoof an ID off one to use for our own project.
- Visit the Starport Landing Pad Uplink on Crescent Falls
- Visit the Skeleton Observation Uplink on Crescent Falls
- Deliver 2 Unique Data Drives
- The quest is simple as you need to visit only two locations on Crescent Falls. Both the Starport Landing Pad and Skeleton Observation have an Uplink Station. Both of them are marked on the image below:
Data Drives can be purchased from the ICA in their common variant, but also found at the Comms Base, and then slotted and upgraded at an in-raid uplink terminal. Each upgrade brings it to a higher-quality variant. Once the station finishes with the download, the Data Drive is upgraded one variant higher. This step is repeatable, and the Data Drives can be upgraded to their highest legendary variants. In this case, make sure you stop at the “Unique” (Legendary) variant. These sorts of stations can be found at the Comms Base, South-East Uplink, and North Uplink, as well as on in some places on Crescent Falls. The Upgrade stations or Terminals look like this:
Part 3 Dialogue
It appears that tricking the network to accept our satellite as legitimate is a more involved process than I had been lead to believe. A team of specialists will be heading to the surface soon to get the job done, make sure they have the tools they need stashed nearby by the time they arrive.
- Stash 6 Radio Equipment in Server Room
- Stash 6 Circuit Boards in Server Room
- Stash 6 Magnetic Field Stabilizers in Server Room
- Radio Equipment can be found in industrial areas, Bins, Cabinets, and static spawns across the map.
- Circuit Boards can be found in Briefcases, Luggage, and as a static spawn across technologically advanced rooms and areas (racks, decks next to PCs, chairs, etc.).
- Magnetic Field Stabilizers can be found in Dumpsters, but can also spawn as a static spawn in some POIs.
- This is another Dead Drop quest, which means you will have to bring 6 of each of the aforementioned items in the raid and deposit them at the Server Room Dead Drop. The Server Room Dead Drop is located on Crescent Fields, on the second floor of Starport Admin. You can find more details about it in the image below:
Don’t forget to click Deposit after you transfer the items inside the Dead Drop.
Keep in mind that the guides are a work in progress. If you notice anything out of place, please let us know in the comments below!