Nosferatu is a range hero with high magic power in Heroes Evolved. He uses blood and magic power to eliminate his enemies. Using his spells, Nosferatu deals a high amount of damage. The build guide below adds extra pts to his magic dmg and makes it easier to fight against your enemies on the battlefield. First, I will show you how to use his skills. So keep on reading and find out more.
Nosferatu aka The Blood Prince uses 4 skills to make it harder for his enemies and easier for his teammates. His passive skill is Blood Storm. A unit kill grants him 10 HP and Blood Sucker heals him at the same time. He also gets a shield that absorbs dmg. River of Blood is one of Nosferatu’s casters. The enemies are covered with blood from the blood river for 6 secs. This river deals magic dmg and heals Nosferatu. This effect only works if Nosferatu is in the river effect as well. His next caster is Blood Sucker. He deals magic dmg and recovers HP.
Bloody Sacrifice is his ult. For 5 secs, Nosferatu deals magic dmg and continuous dmg to all nearby enemies. He also heals 50% dmg done by his ult. The best way to use his skills is as following. Go ult first, then Blood River and Blood Sucker for last.
Nosferatu Build Guide For Pros
Below is the gear set that works perfectly on Nosferatu. If you have any other item tips, please let me know in the comment section below.
- Boots of Inspiration – Increases his movement speed and adds 20 pts to his spell power.
- Demonic Diadem – Grants 50 pts to his spell power and after an ability is cast, the next attack will deal extra 50 + 150% spell power.
- Pharaoh’s Shroud – Increases his armor, intelligence and spell power. Reduces the enemies attack speed by 25. Whenever the item is activated, Nosferatu will absorb 2000 dmg for 3 secs. Note: During this effect, the hero is not able to move.
- Wand of Celerity – Increases mana regeneration, HP regen and adds 40 pts spell power.
- Devil’s Urn – Gives 60 pts to his spell power, HP regen and 100% mana regeneration.
- Frozen Scepter – Freezes the target and slows it down by 40%. A great item that helps you to eliminate enemies easier and faster. Also, this is a great item for team play.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!