Electros is a melee hero in Heroes Evolved, with high physical and durability stats. He is one of the fastest heroes in the game and can cause a lot of trouble for the enemies.
As a melee fighter, he needs a perfect build guide in order to get you an MVP title. But first, I would like to focus on how to use his abilities in a battle.
Electros use 4 skills in the game. Two of them are passive and two are casters. His passive skills are Twisted Space and Lighting Assault and both of them are connected with his caster, Speed of Light. Twisted Space deals physical damage to all enemies if he passes through them during Speed of Light. Lighting Assault deals physical damage on his first attack after Speed of Light. At the same time, he locks the target for 0.5 seconds.
Speed of Light is a buff that increases Electros movement speed and makes him immune to disables.
Electroblast is his ult. Electros transform into Photoelectric form, deals physical damage, traps the enemies and get extra bonus damage.
The point of his abilities is focused on Speed of Light. So, you need to use Speed of Light often. this will grant you a sure elimination.
Electros Build Guide
I have made this build guide in order to increase Electros attack speed and damage. If you use another gear set, please let me know in the comments below and I will try it.
- Guardian Boots – Increase armor, movement speed and grants 70% chance to block damage.
- Golden Staff – Increase Electros’s attack speed, precision and grants each attack 4% of target’s max HP magical damage.
- Emperor’s Armor – Adds armor for him and allies. At the same time, decreases enemy’s armor. Also, adds 15 attack speed to nearby allies.
- Bicolor Twin Swords – Increase movement speed and grants 30% chance to slow enemies movement speed and attack speed.
- Godly Cannon – Grants 20% chance for a critical strike and increase critical damage.
- Radiant Emperor – A great item when in Photoelectric form.