Bombom is part of melee fighters in Heroes Evolved. This is a very powerful hero, to be more precise, a tank with some great abilities and stats.
I have been playing Bombom for 4-5 times and aI have to say, this is a killer Panda. I have tried different builds and different ways how to use Bombom, but the following skill guide will make things easier for you. Here we go.
Bombom uses 4 skills in the game. Like most of the heroes, one is passive and 3 are casters. His passive skill is Secret Medicine. If Bombom HP is lower than 30%, the ability automatically heals him for 30%. Basically, if you are in on low Hp, try to escape and your HP will regen. One of his casters is Iron Tunic. This is a buff which allows Bombom to take more damage. At the same time, he slows enemy’s movement speed.
His second skill is Seven-fisted Punch. Bombom charges at a target, stunning them for 0.01 seconds and dealing damage. But, just a heads up, this ability takes damage on both sides, him and the target.
Now, it’s time for his ult, Immortal Dance. He leaps towards a target and deals physical damage. Also, he deals extra damage equal to Bombom’s strength.
Here is the best way on how to use Bombom in a battle. First, use his ult, then Seven-fisted Punch and keep his Iron Tunic for last. In this order, you will deal a lot of damage and if, on low HP, you can recover faster.
Bombom Build Guide
As part of the “tanks”, Bombom needs extra armor, damage and HP regeneration. The following gear will definitely help you to get an MVP title.
- Guardian Boots – Adds 50 armor and increases Bombom’s movement speed. Also, he can block 70% of incoming damage.
- Shattering Spike – 36% of all attacks and physical skills will go into pure damage.
- Executioner – Reduces abilities cd and grants 12% lifetseal.
- Godly Cannon – Increases critical strike chance and damage.
- Radiant Emperor – Radiance.
- Demonic Mask – Increases Bombom’s movement speed and reduces target’s movement speed. Also, adds 20% lifesteal.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!