When I started to play Heroes Arena, I was looking at the heroes list and saw Admiral. Wait a minute, that’s a woman! But no worries lads, she is crazy and wild, plus with the guide you are about to see, you can’t imagine what a lady Admiral can do.
If you are wondering what is the best way to use her skills, I will try to help you and make it easier for you. So, first I will make a guide on how to use Admiral’s skills. She is with 5 skills, Currents, Swell, Vortex, Surge and Tsunami. Currents increase her movement speed by 20% for 2 seconds. Using Swell, she deals 175 physical damage and deals additional 87.5 dmg if the target is affected with Air Disturbance. There is also a chance for a critical strike. If you want to stun the enemies, you should use Vortex. This skill, will not only stun the enemy, it also deals 350 physical dmg. Casting Surge, will change Admiral’s position and it will deal 300 dmg.
Her ult is Tsunami. Admiral casts a tsunami to a specific area and every enemy on its way will receive 540 physical dmg. It also boosts ally heroes movement speed for 3 seconds. Here is the best way to use Admiral’s skill: Vortex first, then her ult. To make it even harder for the enemies, use Swell and Surge last. In this order, they will not know what hit ’em 🙂
Here is the build guide, that grants her lifesteal, additional physical attack and higher critical rate:
- Fanatic – Increases critical rate by 10, attack speed +40 and bonus +5 to her movement speed
- Resist Boots – Adds 106 points to Admiral’s physical defense and also increases her movement speed by 60
- Edged Stone – Her physical attack is increased by +179, +15 critical damage and +10 to her cooldown reduction
- Wintry Feather – Increases her HP by 960 and adds +44 to her physical attack
- Red Moon – Gives her +10 lifesteal, +67 physical attack and increases her attack speed by 30
- Shield Wall – Up to 1600 HP points, mana bar +500, physical defense +189 and critical damage reduction +15
This item build increases her HP up to the sky. Please have in mind, that this is a warrior hero and that’s why Admiral needs extra HP. If you think there is a better way, please let me know in the comments section below. And don’t forget to subscribe and get the best build guides.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!