Sun WuKong is a melee fighter in Heroes Evolved mobile game. With the perfect build guide, Sun WuKong can easily bring you an MVP title every time you win a match.
He is an offensive hero, with high physical damage. The build guide you see below will definitely make you to like this hero even more. But first, let’s focus on his abilities.
How To Use Sun WuKong Skills
Sun WuKong is with 4 abilities. One of them is his passive Piercing Eye. This skill decreases target’s spell resist and armor. The first caster is Monkey Business. I have to say they did a great job with the skill’s name :). He creates an illusion that takes 200% damage. Sun WuKong’s next caster is Golden Staff. He deals physical damage to all enemies in front of him. As closer they are, as more dmg they will take.
Nimbus is his ult. Sun WuKong goes on a cloud and charges at the target. Depends on the skill lvl, the damage increases from 200/250/300. This is the best way on how to use his skills. Go for his ult first, then Monkey Business and Golden Staff for last. In this order, the target will be under stun for a long time.
Sun WuKong Build Guide
The following build guide increases Sun WuKong’s physical attack, attack speed and damage. Here are the items he needs in order to get you an MVP title. If you are using other gear set and you find it better, please let me know in the comments below.
- Guardian Boots – Adds 50 armor and 80 movement speed. This item will also block damage from enemy attack.
- Shapeshifter’s Axe – He already has a spell with illusions, This item grants him extra 2 illusions, which makes it harder for the enemies to eliminate him.
- Bicolor Twin Swords – Increases Sun WuKong’s movement speed and grants 30% chance to slow enemy’s attack and movement speed.
- Godly Cannon – Increases critical strike chance and damage.
- Radiant Emperor – Radiance works great with his illusions.
- Demonic Mask – Increases lifesteal by 20%. Also, reduces enemy’s movement speed.