Gideon is a melee hero in Heroes Evolved, with very powerful skills. Using his skills and the following build guide, Gideon can be one of the strongest and most powerful heroes in the game.
Gideon uses 4 skills, 1 passive and 3 casters. His passive skill is Indomitable Will. Every time he loses HP, his armor, damage and spell resist increases.
Double Cudgel is one of his casters. Gideon throws one of his hammers at a target by dealing physical damage. After some time he throws his second hammer which grants him bonus dmg. With Shield Breaker, Gideon reduces target’s armor.
His ult is Domination.This ability can be used both as passive and active. When passive, Gideon’s physical dmg gets increased. When active, Gideon gets extra movement speed and becomes immune to spells. So, here is how I recommend playing Gideon. Use Shield Breaker, go for ult and keep those hammers for last. GG EZ!
Gideon Build Guide
Hammer Time! Let’s dominate in the game with this gear set. I hope you enjoy it. Also, don’t forget to subscribe and get the best build guides.
- Executioner – Grants +12% lifesteal and reduces abilities cd.
- Shattering Spike – It transfers 40% of Gideon’s abilities and attacks into pure dmg.
- Boots of War – Perfect item for a warrior like Gideon. Increases 3 stats: damage, attack speed and movement speed.
- Emperor’s Armor – This item grants Gideon extra armor and attack speed. Also, increases armor and attack speed to all nearby allies. in addition, it decreases enemy’s armor.
- Godly Cannon – Increases Gideon’s dmg and critical strike chance.
- Demonic Mask – A perfect late game item. It increases lifesteal and movement speed.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!