When it comes down to Mulan in Heroes Evolved, you need to have the right build guide. Maybe you will say she doesn’t need any special builds, but I will say the opposite.
Mulan is a melee hero in the game, with 2 passive skills and 2 casters. Out of 4 skills, three are physical and only one is magical. First, let’s see what passive skills she uses. Secrets of Wugong is her passive. Each attack is with extra damage and critical strike chance. This effect fades when she is not attacking. Her next passive skill is her ult, Ambidextrous. This ability allows Mulan’s Jade Sword attack the target twice.
Jade Sword is her caster. A physical ability, which deals physical dmg and stuns the target for 1 second. Triggered with her ult, the stun duration increase for +1 second. Her next caster is Qinggong. This is a buff ability which increases Mulan’s movement speed. Also, Mulan receives 40% less damage, deals spell damage and reduce nearby enemies movement speed.
To be honest, you don’t need any particular how to use Mulan guide. Just go on the battlefield, track each team fight and eliminate them all.
Mulan Build Guide
As I have mentioned above, you don’t need any special skills guide. But, this doesn’t go for her gear set. Because of this reason I have a great build guide that can help you in the game.
- Bicolor Twin Swords – Increases Mulan’s movement speed and slows down enemy’s attack speed and movement speed.
- Guardian Boots – Adds 50 armor and blocks 20 dmg from ranged and 40 from melee heroes.
- Shattering Spike – 36% dmg of her attacks and physical abilities goes into pure damage.
- Golden Staff – Adds +81 damage and +10 attack speed.
- Godly Cannon – Mulan gets 20% critical strike chance. In addition, her critical damage increases to 250%.
- Executioner – Grants 12% physical lifesteal and reduces abilities cd by 20%.