Lunaria is part of the Intelligence class in Heroes Evolved. She is a ranged hero with high magic damage and powerful skills. Today, I have made a guide on how to use her skills and what items she needs. So, keep on reading and find out more.
Lunaria is with 4 abilities in the game. One of them is her passive Floral Eclipse. Her casters are Lunar Imprisonment, Moonflower and Song of the Moon. The Floral Eclipse plants a seed inside the enemy who is damaged by her abilities.
This seed deals magic dmg for 6 seconds. Lunar Imprisonment is a magic ability which disables the target. Moonflower is her next caster that slows the enemy in a specific area. When the flower explodes it will deal magic damage as well.
Song of the Moon is Lunaria’s ult. She casts a wave at a specific area and deals magic damage. Here is the best way how to use Lunaria in battle. Use her ult first, then Moonflower and Lunar Imprisonment for last. Good luck!
Lunaria Build Guide
As a Mage, Lunaria deals a huge amount of magic damage. For this reason, all of her items are part of the magical gear. Below you can see the best build guide for Lunaria.
- Wand of Celerity – Reduces her abilities cd by 20%.
- Arcane Boots – Adds 250 mana and increases her movement speed. When active, restores 270 mana pts to allies.
- Icy Guardian – When active, this item will burst a freezing wave, deal magic damage and slow the enemies.
- Mace of Judgement – Grants her 125% base damage after Lunaria casts an ability and slows the enemy at the same time.
- Crystal Scepter – Every time Lunaria casts an ability, this item will slow the enemies.
- Devil’s Urn – Curses the enemies by dealing 3% of target’s HP in magic damage.
You now have a great build guide. If you using different items and you think that build is better, please let me know in the comments below and I will make sure to try it.