Natalia is part of the Assassin’s class in Mobile Legends. She is a powerful fighter, with high offense rate and durability. For me, she a little bit hard hero to play with, but as soon as you master her skills, trust me, she is outstanding. Keep on reading and find out how to use Natalia in battle and what items she needs to bring you an MVP title.
Natalia is an assassin, with 4 skills. One is passive and three are casters. Her passive skill is Assassin Instinct. Each attack from behind will deal additional damage.
Also, if Natalia is hiding in the bushes, she goes in Stealth Mode. This increases her movement speed, adds extra damage and silences the target.
Claw Dash is her caster. Natalia hurls forward and deals physical damage. Her next caster is Smoke Bomb. She throws a Smoke Bomb at a specific direction, slowing the enemies movement speed and granting her attack speed.
Cold-blooded Strangling is her ult. This skill lowers enemies movement speed and grants her multiple attacks. Here is my way of using Natalia in battle. First, throw a Smoke Bomb, then use her ult and keep Claw Dash for last.
Trust me, the enemies will be out in just a few seconds.
Natalia Build Guide
I have tried so many builds, but this is the right for her.
If you are using other build guides, please let me know in the comments below and I will make sure to try it.
- Blade of the 7 Seas – Increases Natalia’s movement speed and decreases target’s armor.
- Warrior Boots – Adds 22 armor and physical defense.
- Berserker’s Fury – Increases her physical attack and grants her +40% critical strike damage.
- Blade of Despair – This item goes perfectly with her Smoke Bomb. When a target is in an abnormal state, Natalia will deal extra damage.
- Scarlet Phantom – Each critical strike increases her attack speed.
- Endless Battle – After an ability, Natalia’s next attack will deal extra 70% as true damage.