Vexana, the Necromancer Mage has recently joined the big MLBB family. She is on sale for the first 7 days, for 419 diamonds or 32.000 BP.
Vexana has a role of a mage in Mobile Legends, which uses very powerful skills and deals magic damage. First, I would like to share my guide on how to use her skills, and then her item build.
The Necromance Mage is with high offense and ability effects. She uses 4 skills in the game, one of them is passive and three are casters.
Her passive skill is Necromancy Spell. Vexana curses an enemy target with necromancy spell, and Vexana eliminates the target while under the spell, the target bursts and deals damage to nearby enemy units.
Her first caster is Charmed Specter. Vexana launches a dark hand in a specific direction and any enemy caught by this spell, will lose control and will go towards Vexana.
Vexana’s second skill is Nether Snare. She summons a deadly field at a specific area and deals area damage.
Cursed Oath is her ult. Vexana curses an enemy, and the target loses dmg per second. If the same target dies under the spell, then it will resurrect and can be controlled by Vexana.
Here is the best way to use her skills. First, pull the enemy closer, then use the Nether Snare. If the target is still “breathing”, then go for her ult. Using this guide, you can easily eliminate an enemy and make them your slaves!
Vexana Build Guide
Here is the list of items that will make her unbeatable. But before that, I have to say, Vexana is the most powerful hero in MLBB so far. So, if you are playing against her, and she is using the following guide, then she will take your soul.
- Arcane Boots – Vexana gets extra 15 magic penetration and +40 to her movement speed.
- Enchanted Talisman – Vexana’s mana will restore every 10 seconds. You’ll need this item in order to have as much as mana possible. Remember, her mana bar is the key to victory.
- Glowing Wand – After casting a skill, the target burns for 3 seconds, taking damage, equal to target’s current HP as magic damage.
- Fleeting Time – After a kill, her abilities reduces 20% of current reuse time.
- Immortality – This is the item that resurrects the hero after a kill. You’ll need this item, especially for a team fight.
- Disaster Truncheon – When Vexana’s skills cause damage, then the target’s magic resistance is reduced.
You now have the perfect build guide for Vexana. Is she going to be your next favorite hero?