Roger is a Hunter who has defeated the powerful White Tooth, an old Wolf King. While fighting, Roger has cut open the White Tooth’s belly and the dark power of the Wolf King has transferred to Roger. Since then, Roger has become a werewolf and left his family. Now, he lives outside the dark forest to the East of the Megalith Wasteland as the legends say. But the legends don’t know how much pain he can cause to the enemies with the best build guide and “how to use skills” guide.
First, I will make a short guide on what skills he uses and how to use the same.
Passive Full Moon Curse
- Human Form – Normal attacks will decrease enemy movement speed.
- Wolf Form – Basic attacks will deal more damage as the enemy loses HP. Basically, as more HP the target is losing, as more damage it will take.
- Human Form – Full Bore: Shoots twice, dealing physical damage slowing the enemy with the first shot and reducing their defense.
- Wolf Form – Lycan Pounce: Jumps towards a target and deals damage up to three enemies. Kill or assist reduces cd.
- Human Form – Hunter’s Steps: Increases one movement speed and basic attacks increases the duration of this effect.
- Wolf Form – Bloodthirsty Howl: Increases his attack speed by 25%. If there is an enemy with less than 40% HP, he gets extra movement speed. Basic attacks in this form increase the duration of this effect.
- Roger goes into Wolf state, deals physical damage and decreases enemy’s movement speed by 90%. While in Wolf state, his physical and magic defense increases. Also, his movement speed gets an extra 25 points.
- When switching from Wolf to Human, Roger gets a shield that absorbs damage.
First, go in Wolf state. Then use his second skill (Bloodthirsty Howl), then his first skill ( Lycan Pounce), then change to Human form and use his first skill (Full Bore). Trust me, you will make a lot of players mad!
Let’s see what items he needs in order to grant you an MVP title.
- Swift Boots
- Scarlet Phantom
- Haas’s Claws
- Blade of Despair
- Endless Battle
In this order, you are attack speed will go up to the sky. Also, you will be amazed by Roger’s lifesteal.