Diana is one of the strongest characters in Heroes Evolved. You don’t need any special skills to master her, but you definitely need a good build guide. Keep on reading and find out how to play Diana and what items she needs.
Now we are talking about a ranged hero, with extremely high physical power and damage. Diana is with 4 skills in the game, 2 passive and 2 casters. Her passive skills are Curse of Flesh and Divine Power as her ult. Curse of Flesh curses a target and deals extra physical damage.
There are 3 states in Divine Power, Enhanced Soul Shock, Enchanted Hunter’s Dash and Enchanted Sacred Curse of Flesh. Basically, these are her casters. The first state triggers 2 arrows with physical damage. The second state grants her invisibility after she leaps. Diana becomes invisible for 1.5 seconds. In the last state, she ignores target’s armor when cursed.
Now, let’s see about her casters, Soul Shock and Hunter’s Dash. With Soul Shock she fires one arrow and deals physical dmg. Hunter’s Dash is a buff, which grants her extra physical damage every time she leaps. As I’ve already said above, you don’t need any special guide for Diana. But here is my advice. When in battle, let the passive skills work first, then go for a leap and Soul Shock.
Diana Build Guide
This gear set grants her extra damage and lifesteal. Also, if you have any other build guide, that you think is better, please let me know in comments below. I will make sure to test it.
- Boots of War – Increase Diana’s attack speed and movement speed.
- Bicolor Twin Swords – She gets 30% chance to slow enemies attack speed and movement speed. Also, increases her attack speed.
- Godly Cannon – Grants 20% critical strike chance and 250% critical damage.
- Executioner – Abilities are reduced by 20%. Also, adds +12% lifesteal.
- Demonic Cowl – Increase Diana’s lifesteal by 25% when passive. When active, lifesteal goes to 125%.
- Vengeful Deity – Reflects damage when passive. When active, Diana creates a Vengeful Deity which increases the reflect 80%.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!